4.01.2010

all over the place

a common conversation:
me: (after a long quiet minute) "where are you?"
rich: "all over the place"
which i can totally relate to.

this morning i am....

reveling in a very clean house
happy to be indoors with heat and slippers
thinking that maybe hot chocolate would be perfect for breakfast
already prepared for dinner tonight
thinking that all the birds at my feeder make me happy
looking forward to the thursdays girls coming over
excited to cross a few things off my random things to do list
already through two loads of laundry 
feeling a little like i've lost my way
wondering if my prayers go past the ceiling
having too many hang ups about my body
hoping i that i give my kids what they really need
glad that american idol finally had something to cheer about this season
missing my honey
counting down the days left until spring break
thinking mother nature didn't get the "spring break" memo
feeling badly for the tiny new buds on my trees
glad i didn't plant flowers yet even the though warm weather tempted me to
coveting this beautiful bag that i can totally justify, but not really
happy to have fresh pink polish on my toe nails
trying to decide if i should make my bed or crawl back inside it
thinking that twitter is the bees knees
desperate for my roots to be colored - tomorrow isn't soon enough
hoping i can sneak in a shower before ethan wakes up
hearing little footsteps coming down the hall...so i guess not
all over the place

8 comments:

Unknown said...

love the post
can relate to much of it
love the new layout
love love the bag and think you deserve it
think you are awesome!

Liz said...

Girl, I think there are medications for brains this busy...

Janae said...

I can definitely relate! A great post:)you need the camera bag. can't believe the snow on that tree...my roots need color too!
I really like the new layout...it's gorgeous:)

Kristy said...

I love the new layout....so you!!!

My problem was I climbed back into bed today.....that is why I was so late!!

I love the camera bag! You should totally buy it!

patsy said...

great day today-
thanks

:)

great post too

Karrie said...

Sorry I missed yesterday...but great post and really cute new blog layout!!!

I like the bag too.

The Taylors said...

No more snow!!!!!!!! It Is dead to me I WMB with it!

Marci said...

it's always great to catch up on your blog! i miss you!