one mom's tale of life in davis county...
I always wanted an older brother just like him!
Taylor is such a good brother, Emily needs to take some lessons from him.
he's gotta be in my family someday... just gotta be!
Awww..sniff sniff...can he be for real? What a great brother he is!
What a great older brother!
What an awesome big bro-- I hope Brighton grows up to be like him :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I always wanted an older brother just like him!
Taylor is such a good brother, Emily needs to take some lessons from him.
he's gotta be in my family someday... just gotta be!
Awww..sniff sniff...can he be for real? What a great brother he is!
What a great older brother!
What a great older brother!
What an awesome big bro-- I hope Brighton grows up to be like him :)
Post a Comment