It DOES look like so much fun! I want one so badly, too. One of my neighbors has a bright red one with an adorable wicker basket on the front, and I have been coveting it for a while.
I've been dying for one of those for years. But at this point we'd also have to get a bike trailer for the twins and probably an attached seat for the new baby. I don't think I could actually haul 3 kids. Guess I'll have to wait until Tanner and Natalie can ride their own bikes.
We call the second one a "stuck-toghether-bike". My mom had one and the kids loved it. However, I am ashamed to say, Morgan & Lexi still have not learned to ride a bike. They absolutly refuse to do it.
7 comments:
I love it!! But I think that Ethan needs longer legs!
darling!
I hate to be a realist... but you live on a huge hill- I get nervous just riding down my driveway.
It DOES look like so much fun! I want one so badly, too. One of my neighbors has a bright red one with an adorable wicker basket on the front, and I have been coveting it for a while.
I've been dying for one of those for years. But at this point we'd also have to get a bike trailer for the twins and probably an attached seat for the new baby. I don't think I could actually haul 3 kids. Guess I'll have to wait until Tanner and Natalie can ride their own bikes.
We call the second one a "stuck-toghether-bike". My mom had one and the kids loved it. However, I am ashamed to say, Morgan & Lexi still have not learned to ride a bike. They absolutly refuse to do it.
My neighbor has a beach cruiser bike and says she feels like Maria Von Trapp riding it--Doe...Rae...Mi...
So if you get the bike...I have a trailer for you...LMK
Post a Comment