i love going back and reading these little "peeks" into my day. such a fun and simple way to journal. found this fun one on gail's blog. have fun.
1. where is your mobile phone? hidden (from ethan)
2. relationship? content
3. your hair? dirty
4. work? slow
5. your sister(s)? in-laws!
6. your favorite thing? home
7. your dream last night? bread
8. your favorite drink? dark
9. your dream car? clean
10. the room you’re in? messy
11. your shoes? barefoot
12. your fears? overwhelming
13. what do you want to be in 10 years? sane
14. who did you hang out with this weekend? friends
15. what are you not good at? sewing
16. muffin? lemon
17. wish list item? wand
18. where you grew up? virginia
19. the last thing you did? goodnights
20. what are you wearing? pjs
21. what are you not wearing? bra (sorry boys)
22. your pet? goldie (for this week)
23. your computer? sticky
24. your life? content
25. your mood? relaxed
26. missing? sleep
27. what are you thinking about? camp
28. your car? toyota
29. your kitchen? unfinished
30. your summer? zooming
31. your favorite color? yellow
32. last time you laughed? today
33. last time you cried? tuesday
34. school? wish
35. love? tons
5 comments:
nice. clean. concise. challenging.
Good words that describe Wende!
Have I ever mentioned how adorably clever and cute you are?
Next summer, I'm coming to Utah and would love to meet you, Patsy, Kristi, and Janae in person...
I'm convinced that we would be best pals in real life! :)
This is a fun one:)
Wende...you are not good at sewing...what the heck? you know they hire hadicapped people to sew!!! JK
P.S. I hope your Mom won't get mad I said that
Post a Comment