3.27.2009

"A" is for Allie

after two terms of getting a 3.9 (which totally made her mad), she finally, got the big number she has been working so hard for. the best part is that she did it all by herself. no poking or prodding from me or rich, it's something SHE wants for herself. i love that about her.
you go four-point-ooooooh girl!

10 comments:

patsy said...

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

ALLIE YOU ROCK!

Liz said...

Way to go & Adorable nails Allie!

Janae said...

Awesome Allie:) I love that you wanted this for yourself and did it! That rocks!

Gail said...

Yeah Allie!!!!!

A's should be A's not A-'s.

We love Allie at the VanWagoner house.

She Loves To Make said...

That is awesome! I don't think I've ever gotten a 4.0 in my life. If I did get straight A's that would've been in elementary school. I think it's awesome she is such a great self-motivator!

Karrie said...

Way to go Allie...now is the time to ask for something really BIG..you've got some serious reasons to back it up!

Unknown said...

that is such an awesome accomplishment!!! good for her!!

Jill said...

Congratulations!

Great photo!

mende said...

Way to go kiddooo...
I sent an email to you congratulating you for a job well done!

Love you, Grammy

Stacie said...

Great job Allie!! What an accomplishment!! :)