3.06.2009
harvesting the organs
rich spent a little bit of our tax return on himself and bought fancy new computer. i'm so glad he did, the man rarely does stuff like this for himself, he definitely deserves it. i walked into the office the other day to this scene, rich busy at something he referes to as "harvesting the organs".
besides how gross that termonology is, i'm pretty sure it's just nerd speak for "saving all the good stuff". i'm not exactly sure what he does with pieces once their harvested, but the process itself is kind of entertaining to me. i mean, just incase i was unclear as to whether or not i married a nerd (i wasn't), this photograph certainly puts to rest any doubts. how many people do you know with a nerd score high enough to harvest organs from a computer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh man, if we got a new computer this is what Tony would be doing with the old one!
I have organs collected from the last 10 years in two highly sterile cardboard boxes. :)
The other day I saw a pair of panties at VS that said "I love (heart) nerds" all over them...forgot about those cute little things until I read this blog! Gotta love 'em!
Aw Josh beat me to it! As you can see I am also married to a nerd with a high enough nerd score to do that. No surprises there I'm sure! :)
well i didn't marry a nerd, but it's nice to have one in the (extended) fam! hooray for rich and his new "toy!" and that pic is so totally rich! we love rich.
He is recycling in his own way! I bet he will have a great computer when he is all done!
Looks like pure joy for a computer man:) Doug would also be having the time of his life!
I think it is neat that he can do it! I hate the whole 'transferring the old stuff' to the new computer! I got a new one last year and I had to keep calling my computer guy and have him send me stuff from my old hard drive! It was so annoying! Also--my iTunes account is all screwed up because of the transfer! :(
Maybe I should have had Rich do mine! :)
Post a Comment