thursday was supposed to be a day of running around with kristy to buy ribbon for the gift baskets. we're putting them together next week! ( i know you're relieved because it means you won't have to
read about them any more!). as we were out, patsy called and said
"so...what are you guys up to today?" i had to laugh because she didn't even have to ask if i was with kristy, of course i was, we're joined at the hip lately! she also knew there was a good chance we would stop for some lunch while we were out. there are a few kinks - to put it midly - in the fundraiser schedule and so we called and "emergency" blogger mom lunch. really, it was a community council meeting since we all also double as cc members, at least, that's what we're telling our husbands!

although it was sort of stressful to hash out concert issues and go over different options (which consequently made me feel more overwhelmed by the minute), it was also really great to spend time with this group of girls that i love so much.

next time we go i'll remember to get a photo of the salad almost all of us ordered. the
quesadilla explosion from chili's. have you tried it? ethan was also in very good form, besides hogging all the salsa and trying to "pet" karrie's hair the whole time, he was mostly manageable.

right before he laid down for a rest on my leg he was joining in the on the laughing even though he had no idea what we were talking about. he is cracking me up lately, such a funny kid.
4 comments:
I think we should have more of these "meetings" ......I will be so glad when this week is over!!!!! I told Teri to tell the baby to be good for a few weeks longer!
I wish I would have gotten a video of him laughing when we were laughing- that was so funny!
That was a fun- even though the fundraiser is frustrating- lunch!
I wish I could blame Ethan for my bad hair day....sheeesh....what in the heck!
Ethan was too funny this day! I loved that little life. The pure laughter of little ones is my favorite:) I am glad we got at least most things figured out today...(Monday) what a fun lunch, despite the stress of the problems!
Post a Comment